Wednesday, November 8, 2017




October 13-15th 2017.


My trip to Madrid and my experience from Leroy Sanchez's Elevated Tour, my first concert.




  Now that the tour is almost over I wanted to write few words about it. I attended the show in Madrid on 14/10 (20th bday presemt lol), at Teatro Barcelo, which is a pretty cool place I have to say. The atmosphere was great, the band made us feel really comfortable (and that is coming from someone who sometimes doesn't get along with crowds). Now, I might didn't most of what Leroy were saying (bless my friend who was translating for me the whole show😂 ), but I'm amazed of how music connects people and conveys emotions.
  Speaking of connecting people, I met great people that I wouldn't have met before and new music from artists that I would have never listened to (Carlos Ares, you were great, I fell in love with your songs and I'm sure you will do great things).
  Also, Leroy and the guys were so kind. They talked to us, took pictures with us, Corey even gave us guitar pens and had to go back to get some more when he ran out. Stay like that guys!
 When I tell people I traveled from Greece to Madrid, 4 flights in 3 days just for this they look at me like I'm crazy (maybe I am😂) but it worth all the tiredness. Most of all, I have all these great memories to look back to and feel good! So, if you ask me ''should I go to one of his shows?'' I say, definitely! Especially if you like some good music (who doesn't though?). So, if you happen to be in Australia and Hawaii go get tickets and enjoy!
  Guys, enjoy the last few shows. Thank you for the memories and all the emotions. Looking forward to the next concert (I hope by then you have a band name😂), until then at least we have YouTube.



















                                               








*all images belong to me. Please give credits, if you use any of them (ig: @silia.a, twitter: @itssosilia)* 






No comments:

Post a Comment