Monday, May 29, 2017


May 29th, 10:44 pm.

Regrets. Empty promises.


  What's up with that weird mood? That mood you get into after a romantic movie. The oh-these-things-never-happen-in-real-life-but-if-they-do-they-surely-don't-happen-to-me mood. You get what I mean.
 Part number 1. Let's talk about empty promises. Empty words. Never, ever, say things that you don't really mean. ''Oh I will always be there for you'', ''I'm glad that I have you in my life'', ''You make me a better person''. Bullshit! You just don't say that, to a friend, to a lover, to a crush, to whatever that person is, and then dissapear, just like that. Um, hellooo, fellow human left behind very confused and hurt.
 Part number 2. Things you have to say. One thing I have learned in this life is, don't leave things unspoken. Just say what you want to say. No matter what. Hard. I know. But it's harder when time passes and then you don't have any right to bring it up. And this is what we call regrets. And they hunt you for a long time. And guess what, they suck.
 But if it happens, I am one of these people that believe that everything happens for a reason. So, we have to embrace this reason and move on. It didn't happen cause you are probably better off without them. I mean they didn't even keep their promises....💁 So, you are good. Really.




Take care,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment